Sunday, December 7, 2014

It is time for another fork in the road. This mermaid is about to embark on another journey. A new and exciting voyage to another time in my mermaid life. Today I spent the day setting up for this big announcement and in the morning I will make the big announcement. This is my first post of what will be many! I hope you hop on board and set sail with me..... from the comfort of your own home. Be sure to get the app because this blog can be mobile. Don't miss our posts of our future journey and the interesting stories of beach days gone by and the things I have learned and what brings me to this point in my life. I will cover many different things and share lots of great talent with you of my students I am mentoring and how they have become so successful and How proud I am of them and how humbled I am to have them in my life......  grab your board, fins or tail and hit the waves with us for this amazing ride....!!!!!  xxooms. sherry

3 comments:

  1. So thankful that I have met you and have you as a mentor. So excited about 2015 for the both if us and can't wait to hear about your upcoming news. ♡♡ Mary Anne ( Coastal Strokes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such a journey so far and it's been a pleasure to follow yours as I take my own. Always a great time of the year to start again with a clean slate. I look forward to seeing where it leads us both. Wishing you only the very best, lots of love, and lots of Christmas blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations all around! So sorry we never got over to Palm Coast to visit Refunk. Hopefully you and Joel will have time to join us now over on the Gulf Coast, chillaxing and do a bit of Mermaid creating while chillaxing with us in our joint retirement and enjoying sushi. Katey and Mike

    ReplyDelete